From: Bee on
So M$ is closing down Newsgroups???
Then why did my Windows Live Main Newsgroup Reader just announce four new
newsgroups? (on two different PCs, yet)

microsoft.public.forecaster
microsoft.public.frx
microsoft.public.pos
microsoft.public.smallbusinessmanager

Someone did not get the internal notice?

So let's use FRX to post in. That seems the most VB6 friendly. ;-)

From: C. Kevin Provance on
We already have a plan in place. See my sig. If this is not good enough
for you or to your liking, you are free to go someplace else.

--
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!

:

From: Bee on
so what does ;-) mean to you?

From: C. Kevin Provance on
Depends on who posted it.

--
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!
"Bee" <Bee(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: so what does ;-) mean to you?
:
: "C. Kevin Provance" wrote:
:
: > We already have a plan in place. See my sig. If this is not good
enough
: > for you or to your liking, you are free to go someplace else.
: >
: > --
: > Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT
: > Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org
: > ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
: >
: > Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!
: >
: >
: > "Bee" <Bee(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: > news:C77EA5E6-F901-44F3-BA71-3C3CD5563B7E(a)microsoft.com...
: > : So M$ is closing down Newsgroups???
: > : Then why did my Windows Live Main Newsgroup Reader just announce four
new
: > : newsgroups? (on two different PCs, yet)
: > :
: > : microsoft.public.forecaster
: > : microsoft.public.frx
: > : microsoft.public.pos
: > : microsoft.public.smallbusinessmanager
: > :
: > : Someone did not get the internal notice?
: > :
: > : So let's use FRX to post in. That seems the most VB6 friendly. ;-)
: > :
: >
: > .
: >

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Bee formulated the question :
> So M$ is closing down Newsgroups???
> Then why did my Windows Live Main Newsgroup Reader just announce four new
> newsgroups? (on two different PCs, yet)
>
> microsoft.public.forecaster
> microsoft.public.frx
> microsoft.public.pos
> microsoft.public.smallbusinessmanager
>
> Someone did not get the internal notice?
>
> So let's use FRX to post in. That seems the most VB6 friendly. ;-)

Conversely, is the POS group for .NET?

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: invisible tag for RTF?