From: Shaun on
On 6/20/10 5:20 PM, Polly the Parrot wrote:
> On 21/06/10 00:09, Shaun wrote:

>>> Do you mean headers, or bodies?
>>>

>> Headers.
>
> OK, got it now.
>
> Not sure what you mean by auto-download, but in my case I select the
> news-server name in the folders pane, and click on "Get Mail".. Works
> for me.

Yeah, that'll work. But before the upgrade, when I opened the program,
the headers would automatically download without me doing anything.

I know, I know--- how lazy can you get ;-)
From: Polly the Parrot on
On 21/06/10 07:48, Shaun wrote:
> On 6/20/10 5:20 PM, Polly the Parrot wrote:

>>> Headers.
>>
>> OK, got it now.
>>
>> Not sure what you mean by auto-download, but in my case I select the
>> news-server name in the folders pane, and click on "Get Mail".. Works
>> for me.
>>

> Yeah, that'll work. But before the upgrade, when I opened the program,
> the headers would automatically download without me doing anything.
>
> I know, I know--- how lazy can you get ;-)

Sort of works here like that as well, now you mention it.

Click on a newsgroup name and the headers do download.

Maybe you connection is not up when you open Thunderbird?

--
Worth viewing:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptccZze7VxQ