From: Shaun on
Subject line says it all.

After upgrading to Tbird 3.5, NG messages have to be manually
downloaded. I don't see any setting to auto-download. Am I missing it?
From: Shaun on
On 6/19/10 4:25 PM, Shaun wrote:
> Subject line says it all.
>
> After upgrading to Tbird 3.5, NG messages have to be manually
> downloaded. I don't see any setting to auto-download. Am I missing it?

Make that 3.0.5.....
From: Polly the Parrot on
On 20/06/10 06:26, Shaun wrote:
> On 6/19/10 4:25 PM, Shaun wrote:
>> Subject line says it all.
>>
>> After upgrading to Tbird 3.5, NG messages have to be manually
>> downloaded. I don't see any setting to auto-download. Am I missing it?
>
> Make that 3.0.5.....

Do you mean headers, or bodies?

--
Worth viewing:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptccZze7VxQ
From: Shaun on
On 6/19/10 10:56 PM, Polly the Parrot wrote:
> On 20/06/10 06:26, Shaun wrote:
>> On 6/19/10 4:25 PM, Shaun wrote:
>>> Subject line says it all.
>>>
>>> After upgrading to Tbird 3.5, NG messages have to be manually
>>> downloaded. I don't see any setting to auto-download. Am I missing it?
>>
>> Make that 3.0.5.....
>
> Do you mean headers, or bodies?

Headers.
From: Polly the Parrot on
On 21/06/10 00:09, Shaun wrote:
> On 6/19/10 10:56 PM, Polly the Parrot wrote:

>>> Make that 3.0.5.....
>>
>> Do you mean headers, or bodies?
>>

> Headers.

OK, got it now.

Not sure what you mean by auto-download, but in my case I select the
news-server name in the folders pane, and click on "Get Mail".. Works
for me.

--
Worth viewing:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptccZze7VxQ