From: Jeff T. on
What are some newsgroup servers I can add. Maybe one with a newsgroup for
Outlook Express.

From: VanguardLH on
Jeff T. wrote:

> What are some newsgroup servers I can add. Maybe one with a newsgroup for
> Outlook Express.

Eternal-September
Albasani
individual.net
Giganews

Group = microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general

Microsoft is leaving Usenet. Microsoft isn't Usenet. Usenet will
survive just fine without Microsoft. The microsoft.public.* newsgroups
will survive despite Microsoft's scrambling away from Usenet albeit with
much less traffic with the noobs migrating to Microsoft's web-based
forums.
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
With Microsoft dropping all OE-specific newsgroups from the MS newsserver,
you will find MS-sponsored support for OE in this forum:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/xpnetwork/threads

From: milt on
On 8/6/2010 6:54 PM, PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> With Microsoft dropping all OE-specific newsgroups from the MS
> newsserver, you will find MS-sponsored support for OE in this forum:
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/xpnetwork/threads
>
> Jeff T. wrote:
>> What are some newsgroup servers I can add. Maybe one with a newsgroup for
>> Outlook Express.

Thanks for not answering his question. He asked for NEWSGROUPS NOT
FORUMS. Good thing not all the MVPs have comprehension issues. The above
answer from VanguardLH was much more helpful.

From: Spamlet on

"milt" <theatreguy_dunspam_(a)miltsweb.com> wrote in message
> On 8/6/2010 6:54 PM, PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>> With Microsoft dropping all OE-specific newsgroups from the MS
>> newsserver, you will find MS-sponsored support for OE in this forum:
>> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/xpnetwork/threads
>>
>> Jeff T. wrote:
>>> What are some newsgroup servers I can add. Maybe one with a newsgroup
>>> for
>>> Outlook Express.
>>

> Thanks for not answering his question. He asked for NEWSGROUPS NOT FORUMS.
> Good thing not all the MVPs have comprehension issues. The above answer
> from VanguardLH was much more helpful.

Shame though, that nobody has posted a question on the OE newsgroup on
eternal-september since August 2.

:-(