From: Adela on
Sorry forgot to show what system I have now. I recently (and successfully)
upgraded from IE6 to IE8, and installed PS3):

[MS WinXP Home 2002 - SP3; OE 6; IE 8; MS Office Pro; Avast Antivir Free;
Dell Dimension XPS T448MHz Pentium III; 640 MB RAM; high speed cable;
Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader 8; Adobe Flash Player 10 Activex..]

Thank you! Adela

From: VanguardLH on
Adela wrote:

> Sorry forgot to show what system I have now. I recently (and successfully)
> upgraded from IE6 to IE8, and installed PS3):
>
> [MS WinXP Home 2002 - SP3; OE 6; IE 8; MS Office Pro; Avast Antivir Free;
> Dell Dimension XPS T448MHz Pentium III; 640 MB RAM; high speed cable;
> Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader 8; Adobe Flash Player 10 Activex..]
>
> Thank you! Adela

And you started a NEW thread why? If you want to respond to an existing
thread then do that to maintain the context of your reply. Start a new
thread for a new discusssion. Reply to an old thread to continue an old
discussion.