From: RobertB on
Greetings, C= and Ami aficionados!

The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to
1+
p.m., Saturday, April 10, at

The Pizza Pit Restaurant
2705 N. Blackstone Ave. (corner of Blackstone and Princeton)
Fresno, California

We're back to our regular place, but note the change in our meeting
date
for this month, Saturday instead of Sunday.

This month we will look at Andrew Martin's new Hi-Res Workstation v2.0
for
the C64 (v1.0 previously was released in Loadstar #175). Also we'll
investigate the AEASoft MBAText (Morse, Baudot, ASCII) cartridge,
included
AEA Computer Patch Interface, and supplementary disks for the C64.
(Yup,
more ham radio stuff.) The last batch of the David Haynes' Commodore
Archive DVDs will be distributed. Finally, if there is time, we will
take
a peek at the load of VIC-20, C64, and Amiga software obtained from
Jim
Scabery of Portland, Oregon -- software like Rescue at Rigel and Quick
Brown Fox.

Whew!
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
From: RobertB on
On Apr 4, 1:23 am, I wrote:

> This month we will look at Andrew Martin's new
> Hi-Res Workstation v2.0 for the C64 (v1.0
> previously was released in Loadstar #175).

Andrew wants the word spread on Hi-Res Workstation
v2.0.. It can be downloaded at

http://noname.c64.org/csdb/release/download.php?id=113408

Blockparty 2010 on April 16-18,
Robert Bernardo