From: RobertB on
Merry Christmas, C= and Amiga aficionados!

The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next
meeting from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Sunday, December
20, at

The Pizza Pit
2701 N. Blackstone Ave. (corner
of Blackstone and Princeton)
Fresno, California

For this month we concentrate on the VIC-20.
We'll investigate the new VIC-20 Multicart/
Development Cart from Kent Rittenhouse, the new
Planet X1 game from David Murray, and the new
Denial Collection 3 (seven games on tape!) from
Jeff Daniels. If there is time, we'll look at
Plus Term, a VIC-20 terminal program that works
with 16k ram expansion.

Also the Molly Friedrich-designed Steampunk C64
(o.k., you can change it to a Steampunk VIC-20)
will be unveiled/unwrapped. To get a sneak
peek at the Steampunk C64, go to

http://porkshanks.deviantart.com/art/Commodore-64-Base-Unit-138254704

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug

P.S. For you Amigans, I'm bringing the Amiga
CD-32 plus SX-32 attachment. A work in progress!

P.P.S. We will be also discussing the disposition
of Autumn Techonologies' Digimaster (audio-
digitizing program) for the C64. More details at
the meeting.
From: RobertB on
On Dec 16, 2:37 am, I wrote:

> The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next
> meeting from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Sunday, December
> 20, at
>
>          The Pizza Pit
>          2701 N. Blackstone Ave. (corner
>          of Blackstone and Princeton)
>          Fresno, California

The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to 1
p.m., Sunday, December 20, at

The Pizza Pit
2701 N. Blackstone Ave. (corner of Blackstone and Princeton)
Fresno, California

A last minute change in the meeting location... we will now
meet at

El Bajio Restaurant
2320 N. Blackstone Ave.
Fresno , California

The change was to accomodate our filmmaker friends, Rory
and Jerold, who are coming from Hollywood to visit our group
again. El Bajio has better interior lighting and better interior
sound properties, which are so important for filmmakers.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
From: RobertB on