From: RobertB on
A two-minute video of the Dec. 5 Toronto World of
Commodore 2009 has been posted at YouTube. Go to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIE8o6aEZGA

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
The Other Group of Amigoids
http://www.calweb.com/~rabel1/
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network
http://www.sccaners.org
From: Joe Cassara on
On Dec 14, 1:41 am, RobertB <rberna...(a)iglou.com> wrote:
> A two-minute video of the Dec. 5 Toronto World of
> Commodore 2009 has been posted at YouTube.  Go to
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIE8o6aEZGA
>
>              Truly,
>              Robert Bernardo
>              Fresno Commodore User Group
>              http://videocam.net.au/fcug
>              The Other Group of Amigoids
>              http://www.calweb.com/~rabel1/
>              Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network
>              http://www.sccaners.org

Wow, check out that C65! I wish more folks would show up at these
shows.

Robert, thank you for your pix and vids -- you are a tireless
chronicling clarion of Commodore consciousness.
From: RobertB on
On Dec 15, 11:04 pm, Joe Cassara wrote:

> Robert, thank you for your pix and vids...

Well, thanks, Joe, but that wasn't my video posted on
YouTube. :)

> ...you are a tireless
> chronicling clarion of Commodore consciousness.

Yow, a lot of alliteration! :) By the way, I was digging
through Commodore materials and video tonight, and
I found some VHS tapes I marked with Chicago C=
Expo 2000. I will go over them and see if I taped
good stuff, like Jeri Ellsworth at her first C= show,
talking about her 24-bit graphics board project (which
eventually became the CommodoreOne).