From: RobertB on
Happy Valentine's Day, C= and Amiga aficionados!

The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from
11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Sunday, February 21, at

The Pizza Pit
2701 N. Blackstone Ave. (corner
of Blackstone and Princeton)
Fresno, California

Again we'll be playing around with the Hamtext cart for the
VIC-20, this time having it communicate from one VIC-20 to
another (throw in that Morse code key!). More copies of
David Haynes' Commodore Archive DVDs will be distributed.
Last but not least, in tribute to the late Dave "Lord Ronin"
Mohr, we'll look at the C64 Wolfman adventure game and the
C64 Micrograms' Super Student series of educational
programs (grades K-5). Those programs came straight from
Dave's store.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
From: RobertB on
On Feb 17, 12:44 am, I wrote:

> Again we'll be playing around with the Hamtext cart for the
> VIC-20, this time having it communicate from one VIC-20 to
> another (throw in that Morse code key!).
Photos of the Hamtext presentation are now at

http://www.dickestel.com/hamtextcart.htm

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
The Other Group of Amigoids
http://www.calweb.com/~rabel1/
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network
http://www.sccaners.org