From: RobertB on
Happy late 4th of July, C= and Ami aficionados!

The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting
from 11 a.m. to 1+ p.m., Sunday, July 18, at

The Pizza Pit Restaurant
2705 N. Blackstone Ave. (corner of Blackstone and Princeton)
Fresno, California

This month we have a special guest from the Netherlands,
Daniel Strang. We'll also discuss the latest news
concerning the upcoming July 24-25 Commodore Vegas Expo,
we'll look at the CommVEx limited-release of the
game, Berzerk for the C64, and we'll look at
Wheels/GEOS 64.

Back from the United Kingdom,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
July 24-25 Commodore Vegas Expo v6 -
http://www.portcommodore.com/commvex
From: RobertB on
On Jul 16, 10:20 am, I wrote:

> This month we have a special guest from the Netherlands,
> Daniel Strang.

Some of our planned activities may have to be
moved aside, because Daniel will be talking about
his C= hardware and software projects.

As I was just informed,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group