From: polymod on

"Phoenix" <gtr_phoenix(a)killerrabbit.verizon.net> wrote in message
> I have my passcode, but can't login. I enter my info and it just
disappears.
> audioMIDI said they think Steven Slate is upgrading their servers. I hope
> so.

Please keep us updated. This is a great deal!

Poly

From: kitekrazy on
On 2/17/2010 4:13 PM, polymod wrote:
> "Phoenix"<gtr_phoenix(a)killerrabbit.verizon.net> wrote in message
>> I have my passcode, but can't login. I enter my info and it just
> disappears.
>> audioMIDI said they think Steven Slate is upgrading their servers. I hope
>> so.
>
> Please keep us updated. This is a great deal!
>
> Poly

SS got swamped when this deal was out. I dl'ed it last night. There's
instruction on how to install.

If you already have Kontakt make sure up update the database so Kontakt
doesn't look for all of those files.

Here's a group buy for more drums.

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4181

I got their previous group buy and it included Ocean Way Drums. I'm
getting away from EZ Drummer because they don't give you the option of
where to put your files.
From: polymod on

"kitekrazy" <kitekrazy(a)kitekrazy.org> wrote in message

> If you already have Kontakt make sure up update the database so >Kontakt
doesn't look for all of those files.

Maybe it's my sinus infection, but I'm not comprehending that last line :)

Poly

From: Bob Donald on
Hopefully they'll have it available in 24 hours as the webpage says. Been
trying to download it for 2 days.

From: Peter Roussy on
Still haven't got the passcode.

"Bob Donald" <bdonald(a)panova.com> wrote in message
> Hopefully they'll have it available in 24 hours as the webpage says. Been
> trying to download it for 2 days.
>

> "kitekrazy" <kitekrazy(a)kitekrazy.org> wrote in message
>> On 2/17/2010 4:13 PM, polymod wrote:
>>> "Phoenix"<gtr_phoenix(a)killerrabbit.verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> disappears.
>>>
>>> Please keep us updated. This is a great deal!
>>>
>>> Poly
>>>

>> SS got swamped when this deal was out. I dl'ed it last night. There's
>> instruction on how to install.
>>
>> If you already have Kontakt make sure up update the database so Kontakt
>> doesn't look for all of those files.
>>
>> Here's a group buy for more drums.
>>
>> http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4181
>>

>> I got their previous group buy and it included Ocean Way Drums. I'm
>> getting away from EZ Drummer because they don't give you the option of
>> where to put your files.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: laptop conundrum