From: Phoenix on
Finally downloading, folks!
Peter, you should email or call audioMIDI. Or email
support(a)stevenslatedrums.com. I did and they answered me right away. Good
luck!

From: Peter Roussy on
Ya, I was going to wait till today and I see that I still haven't got it so
I will phone. Maybe it's because I'm from Canada :)

From: polymod on

> Ya, I was going to wait till today and I see that I still haven't got it
so
> I will phone. Maybe it's because I'm from Canada :)

Maybe you should wait until after today's hockey game!

;)

Poly

From: Peter Roussy on
I'm waiting for it with beer in hand. I'm also just outside Vancouver and
have been enjoying the Olympic spirit.

From: Bob Donald on
Yeah, you Canadian's are just way too polite. He knew you'd be the last
ones to complain. Squeaky wheel gets the oil!!! :)

"Peter Roussy" <rugzy(a)telus.net> wrote in message
> Ya, I was going to wait till today and I see that I still haven't got it
> so I will phone. Maybe it's because I'm from Canada :)
>

> "Phoenix" <gtr_phoenix(a)killerrabbit.verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Finally downloading, folks!
>> Peter, you should email or call audioMIDI. Or email
>> support(a)stevenslatedrums.com. I did and they answered me right away. Good
>> luck!
>>
>> "Peter Roussy" <rugzy(a)telus.net> wrote in message
>>> Still haven't got the passcode.

>>> "Bob Donald" <bdonald(a)panova.com> wrote in message

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: laptop conundrum
Next: FYI - dual boot Windows 7