From: sln on
I am thinking new enterprise so I would like
to start bank accounts for the people raising the
ah , questions on this news group.

I would like to know wheat you think of "Nickel code"
and how the professors get that nickel.

Its not the overall logic that gets the nickel,
its the descreete code that wins the coin.

The an/encounters presenting problems will be subject
to: "Are you willing to pay a nickel to solver your
problem?"

I wan't to graph, the real answers vs the nicle's owed.

-sln (insert lock disabled)
From: smallpond on
On Mar 6, 11:22 pm, s...(a)netherlands.com wrote:
> I am thinking  new enterprise so I would like
> to start bank accounts for the people raising the
> ah , questions on this news group.
>
> I would like to know wheat you think of "Nickel code"
> and how the professors get that nickel.
>
> Its not the overall logic that gets the nickel,
> its the descreete code  that wins the coin.
>
> The an/encounters presenting problems will be subject
> to: "Are you willing to pay a nickel to solver your
> problem?"
>
> I wan't to graph, the real answers vs the nicle's owed.

I think the original submitter puts up a nickel.
Each answer has to put in a nickel also.
Correct answers split the pot.

With this scheme I would just about break even while Ben Morrow,
Tad McLellan, etc. would be a millionaires. Seems fair.