From: Fred M on
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:23:02 -0600, Rich <none(a)nowhere.com> wrote:

>Fred M <nobody(a)noplace.org> wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 21:32:59 -0600, Rich <none(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
>>
>>>IMO, if an image shows visible signs of quality deterioration
>>
>> Oh my. That intangible thing that everyone runs around spouting to
>> sound like they might know something, but that which nobody ever
>> defines--"image quality". That makes your opinion safe, doesn't it. It
>> makes you sound like you have a clue of what you are talking about.
>> But we all know better, don't we.
>
>If you don't know what image quality deterioration is, then YOU have the
>problem.

You snipped the most important part. Wholly understandable. So you wouldn't
look like an even bigger fool than you already are. But you still have to
answer it in order to make your comments mean anything at all.

"Define 'image quality'. This should be good for a laugh."

From: ken d on
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:14:40 -0600, Fred M <nobody(a)noplace.org> wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:23:02 -0600, Rich <none(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>Fred M <nobody(a)noplace.org> wrote in

>>> Oh my. That intangible thing that everyone runs around spouting to
>>> sound like they might know something, but that which nobody ever
>>> defines--"image quality". That makes your opinion safe, doesn't it. It
>>> makes you sound like you have a clue of what you are talking about.
>>> But we all know better, don't we.
>>
>>If you don't know what image quality deterioration is, then YOU have the
>>problem.
>
>You snipped the most important part. Wholly understandable. So you wouldn't
>look like an even bigger fool than you already are. But you still have to
>answer it in order to make your comments mean anything at all.
>
>"Define 'image quality'. This should be good for a laugh."

This reminds me of a favorite quotable...

"We often think that when we have completed our study of 'one' we know all
about 'two', because 'two' is 'one and one'. We forget that we have still
to make a study of 'and'." - A. S. Eddington