From: Carlos Mennens on
Am I the only one who noticed that when you go to Debian's site and
try and download a daily image of Squeeze / Testing Netinst under
'amd64', there is nothing there. I see ISO downloads available for
i386 but not amd64. Anyone know what is going on?

On Tuesday 10 August 2010 14:27:08 Carlos Mennens wrote:
> Am I the only one who noticed that when you go to Debian's site and
> try and download a daily image of Squeeze / Testing Netinst under
> 'amd64', there is nothing there. I see ISO downloads available for
> i386 but not amd64. Anyone know what is going on?

yes you should be the only one as it is there!!
Thierry

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Camaleón <noelamac(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:08:31 +0200, Thierry Chatelet wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday 10 August 2010 14:27:08 Carlos Mennens wrote:
>>> Am I the only one who noticed that when you go to Debian's site and try
>>> and download a daily image of Squeeze / Testing Netinst under 'amd64',
>>> there is nothing there. I see ISO downloads available for i386 but not
>>> amd64. Anyone know what is going on?
>>
>> yes you should be the only one as it is there!! Thierry
>
> I cannot see it either :-?

Obviously something going on with the server. I am not the only one
seeing 'empty' directories. Perhaps clear your cache and reload the
page. You can see there are no images at all.

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:08:31 +0200, Thierry Chatelet wrote:

> On Tuesday 10 August 2010 14:27:08 Carlos Mennens wrote:
>> Am I the only one who noticed that when you go to Debian's site and try
>> and download a daily image of Squeeze / Testing Netinst under 'amd64',
>> there is nothing there. I see ISO downloads available for i386 but not
>> amd64. Anyone know what is going on?
>
> yes you should be the only one as it is there!! Thierry

I cannot see it either :-?

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd/

For me, at 15:12 (GMT+0200) that directory is empty. Maybe DD are
rebuilding the images...

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

On Tuesday 10 August 2010 15:17:10 Carlos Mennens wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Camaleón <noelamac(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> yes you should be the only one as it is there!! Thierry
> >
> > I cannot see it either :-?
>
> Obviously something going on with the server. I am not the only one
> seeing 'empty' directories. Perhaps clear your cache and reload the
> page. You can see there are no images at all.

Yes, sorry, nothing there! nothing in my head either!!!
Thierry