From: Beverly Howard on
>> running WM6 <<

Since I am still on 2003se, I'm already beyond my limits ;-)

Hopefully someone else with WM6 chops will chime in before this group is
zapped on tuesday.

Beverly Howard

From: Jack Rabbitt on

"Beverly Howard" <Bev(a)NoSpamBevHoward.com> wrote in message
> >> running WM6 <<
>
> Since I am still on 2003se, I'm already beyond my limits ;-)
>
> Hopefully someone else with WM6 chops will chime in before this group is
> zapped on tuesday.
>
> Beverly Howard

Ah? what happening to this group??

From: Beverly Howard on
Per nntp(a)microsoft.com

When will this Happen?
Effective June 1, 2010 this newsgroup will be closed.
<<

Beverly Howard
From: Roger 2008 on

> Per nntp(a)microsoft.com
>

> When will this Happen?
> Effective June 1, 2010 this newsgroup will be closed.

Yikes. Does it mean closed to new messages or closed totally where you
can't even look at old post?

And considering that Windows 2000 is almost 10 years old how many other
newsgroups will be disappearing?

TIA

From: Beverly Howard on
Assume it will be "closed totally"

After its shutdown, I'm _hoping_ that old messages will still be
available via google groups.

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.pocketpc?hl=en

As for me, it's the last wall and I won't be climbing it. There are a
number of private windows mobile forums out there. There is a windows
mobile section at

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowsphone

....but, I took a look yesterday and, from my perspective, it's a hostile
interface... too hostile for me.

....maybe time for an iPhone?

Bye y'all,
Beverly Howard