From: gchichester on
I can't seem to figure out why this query will not return any data.

SELECT AsiaContracts.AsiaContractShipper, AsiaContracts.AsiaContractShipLine,
AsiaContracts.AsiaContractNumber, OceanFreightRate.OceanFreigthRateOriginPort,
OceanFreightRate.OceanFreightRateDischargePort, OceanFreightRate.
OceanFreightCharge, OceanFreightRate.OceanFreightAdditionalFees,
EuropeContracts.EuropeContractShipLine, EuropeContracts.EuropeContractShipper

FROM OceanFreightRate INNER JOIN (EuropeContracts INNER JOIN (AsiaContracts
INNER JOIN ContractJunction ON AsiaContracts.AsiaContractID =
ContractJunction.AsiaContractID) ON EuropeContracts.EuropeContractID =
ContractJunction.EuropeContractID) ON OceanFreightRate.OceanFreightRateID =
ContractJunction.OceanFreightRateID
ORDER BY OceanFreightRate.OceanFreightRateDischargePort;

I also posted a screenshot of the design view if anyone needs it.
http://advenet.com/photos/cache/1000.2129.3606.640x252.NoResultsQuery.jpg.jpg

Thanks any and all suggestions
gchichester
From: KARL DEWEY on
Your problem is you are using all INNER JOINS where you should be using LEFT
JOINS.

--
Build a little, test a little.