From: Vince on
Hi all,
I have two exchange 2003 SP2 servers. Some new users with mail boxes on
server 1 do not recieve external email ie from outside our domain. All users
recieve internal email.

If I move a faulty mailbox to server b, all their external email comes into
their mail box. I noticed an excess of log files under the mdbdata, checked
the backup and sure enough it had not run for 2 weeks. I ran a manual backup
and presto the log files are gone. Still have the problem though. I have 248
Mail boxes on this server.
--
Vince
From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Run ExBPA on the server in question. I would also make sure all Windows
Updates and Service Packs are installed on the server. If you have message
or mailbox size qouta that may a reason they are not receiving mail too.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA