From: B Ronan on
Anyone any idea why suddenly no images are being downloaded on to webpages I
download. They are all being replaced with red "x's"?

ronan2

--
bronan(a)talktalk.net

From: Shenan Stanley on
B Ronan wrote:
> Anyone any idea why suddenly no images are being downloaded on to
> webpages I download. They are all being replaced with red "x's"?

Google?
http://www.google.com/search?q=images+replaced+with+red+x%27s+on+web+page

Try:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283807
and/or
http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/202/1/PNG-images-are-not-displayed-on-Web-sites-in-Internet-Explorer.html

Does it work in alternative browsers (other than Internet Explorer?)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Unknown on
Try deleting internet temp files and try again.