From: Mr. Magic on
I've searched all over the place, tried all kinds of things and I can't get
a Flash file to play in WPF. Here's the code I'm using:

private void WindowLoaded(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
{
System.Windows.Forms.Integration.WindowsFormsHost host = new
System.Windows.Forms.Integration.WindowsFormsHost();

ShockwaveFlashObjects.ShockwaveFlash axShockwaveFlash1 = new
ShockwaveFlashObjects.ShockwaveFlash();

host.Child = axShockwaveFlash1;

this.FlashGrid.Children.Add(host);

string swfPath = System.Environment.CurrentDirectory;
swfPath += @"\sample.swf";
axShockwaveFlash1.Movie = swfPath;
}

It gives me a warning that it can't convert the axShockwaveFlash1 to a
control. I can't tell if I don't have the right DLL - I've tried finding the
appropriate one but am at a lose.

This shouldn't be that hard.

TIA - Jeff.