From: Mr_leo on
When I open up Report Builder I cannot do anything in it. I can select a
matrix, table or chart layout, but the OK button is greyed out. If i try to
open a report that I have locally, I get this error "System.IO.StreamReader:
The Report element was not found."

I am an admin on Reporting Services.

In the box on the right hand side, this is written... "No Report Builder
models are available. To user Report Builder, at least one model must be
published to the report server and the appropriate permissions assigned to
it."

Where can I get my carple tunnel hands on report models? Did I miss
something during the setup?
From: Jason on
Having the same issue....

Does any one have a clue