From: Robert Cummings on
I viewed the source on the site like the features suggested I should...
does NOLOH always generate HTML with all those hard embedded style
attributes?

Cheers,
Rob.

Asher Snyder wrote:
> Hello Brandon,
>
> I'm Asher Snyder, one of the developers of NOLOH. Please feel free to e-mail
> me with any questions you have.
>
> On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Ashley Sheridan
> <ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk>wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 13:21 -0400, Brandon Rampersad wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you but i can't find the download on that website. Anyone have
>>> it that can send it to me via an attachment? Thank You
>>>

>>> On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Ashley Sheridan
>>> <ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:

>> knows where

>>> http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=php+noloh
>>>
>>> Searching usually helps, and the first result seems to be the
>>> main website for the framework ;)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ash

--
http://www.interjinn.com
From: Adam Richardson on
On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Ashley Sheridan
<ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk>wrote:

> On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 13:33 -0400, Brandon Rampersad wrote:
>
> > Sorry, im on gmail and can't find that button. i only see the reply
> > button.
>

> maybe try manually adding the php-general email address in?
>
> I know a lot of people here use Gmail accounts on the list, maybe one of
> them knows something that could help you?
>

> Thanks,
> Ash
> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Brandon, to reply all in gmail, click on the downward arrow right beside the
reply button and you'll see the reply all option.

Adam

--
Nephtali: PHP web framework that functions beautifully
http://nephtaliproject.com
From: Asher Snyder on
Hey Rob,

No. NOLOH actually generates different code for different devices. For
example, a browser with JavaScript will get all elements added via DOM, and
no actual HTMLis generated, however when the DOM is viewed via Firebug and
properties were explicitly assigned to an object, they're translated as
inline styles. All the style attributes are determined by the developer you
can either use direct object modification, and/or use CSS classes and style
sheets. See http://dev.noloh.com/#/articles/NOLOH-and-CSS/ for more
information.

There's also some information about layout here:
http://dev.noloh.com/#/articles/Layout-in-NOLOH/.

If you're interested, we recently came back from 2 weeks ago and posted our
very informative and instructive screencast of the talk here:
http://vimeo.com/10106797. If this is too long for you, we cut it up into
topically concise segments here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/phpframework#grid/user/C102458C2FFD8ACF

Please let us know if there's anything else you're curious about.

Regards,
Asher Snyder

--
Asher Snyder