From: Brandon Rampersad on
Hello buds,

Anyone have experience with the noloh php framework (noloh) and knows where
i can download it? Im not sure if its open source or encrypted.

Thanks
From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 12:18 -0400, Brandon Rampersad wrote:

> Hello buds,
>
> Anyone have experience with the noloh php framework (noloh) and knows where
> i can download it? Im not sure if its open source or encrypted.
>
> Thanks

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=php+noloh

Searching usually helps, and the first result seems to be the main
website for the framework ;)

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 13:21 -0400, Brandon Rampersad wrote:

> Thank you but i can't find the download on that website. Anyone have
> it that can send it to me via an attachment? Thank You
>

> On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Ashley Sheridan
> <ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:
>

> On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 12:18 -0400, Brandon Rampersad wrote:
>
> > Hello buds,
> >
> > Anyone have experience with the noloh php framework (noloh) and knows where
> > i can download it? Im not sure if its open source or encrypted.
> >
> > Thanks
>
> http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=php+noloh
>
> Searching usually helps, and the first result seems to be the
> main website for the framework ;)
>
> Thanks,
> Ash
> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

There's a massive 'Download Now' link that goes to their products
page...

Ps, you should hit reply to all rather than just reply so that it goes
back to the whole list.

From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Sat, 2010-03-27 at 13:33 -0400, Brandon Rampersad wrote:

> Sorry, im on gmail and can't find that button. i only see the reply
> button.

maybe try manually adding the php-general email address in?

I know a lot of people here use Gmail accounts on the list, maybe one of
them knows something that could help you?

From: Asher Snyder on
Hello Brandon,

I'm Asher Snyder, one of the developers of NOLOH. Please feel free to e-mail
me with any questions you have.

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Ashley Sheridan

--
Asher Snyder
Co-founder