From: TPGBrennan on
I have a user who occassionally get the following when she tries to send an
email:
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients
LastName, FirstName on 5/3/2010 11:02 PM
None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.
There were three users in the To field and she got this for all three; the
From field was empty. I checked TechNet and found some information, but none
of it seems to apply to her: all three recipients are in the same domain as
the sender and on the same Exchange mailbox server; she has Outlook 2003 SP3
(build 11.8313.8), her mail profile is a Microsoft Exchange account; there is
no POP or IMAP on her computer at all. To make it even more confusing she
was able to resend the same message to the same recipients the next day.
The server is Exchange 2007 SP1 with rollup 9
Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.