From: Santa on
I have saved my changes in normal.dotm and I can see the file in the
templates folder. If I open that it is fine, but when I open Word the
standard template is still there.

I'm sure I am being thick but I can't see what I am doing wrong.
From: Graham Mayor on
Is the normal.dotm template in the folder defined for user templates at Word
Options > Advanced > File Locations.

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com