From: Loreto on
I have installd Norton Internet Security 2006 from cd. Installation and
activation is completed although pre install scan failed with zero viruses
found. I selected "install with parental control and using windows accounts".
I am getting the above mentioned error in trying to log into the limited
access windows accounts on my pc. I do not get the error on my own
administrator account. I have removed and reinstalled several times. The
error does not appear if I change every account to "administrator". Symantec
technical support have been terrible in their efforts to help. I have read
and followed to the letter every available Symantec document on the subject
(which seems to be getting revised on a daily basis). This is going on for
the last three weeks and I am not at the end of my patience. HELP PLEASE
--
Phil
From: Panda_man on
Hello ,this is very specific question so the best would be to contact
Symantec.Norton is their product.

You may also ask them to change to 2005 version or the best -> change your
AV with much better one like Panda Titanium 2006.

Panda_man
--
Prevention is always better than cure !
Panda TruPrevent - the most intelligent technology to combat unknown malware

From: Ian on
"Panda_man" wrote:

> You may also ask them to change to 2005 version or the best -> change your
> AV with much better one like Panda Titanium 2006.

Yep, my advice is also to use another product. Norton = Trouble.