From: Tim Roberts on
mahantesh <mahantagoudaec20(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Thank you for replying.
>Yes I am using OFN_EXPLORER flag in creating the dialog box, if I am
>not using this flag also I am not the message for delete key button.

Without OFN_EXPLORER, you should be getting all of the messages for the
window. If you're snagging WM_KEYUP and WM_KEYDOWN, you should see the
delete key.

With OFN_EXPLORER, you just don't have that much control.

What do you expect to do when you see the delete key? Users expect the
common dialogs to behave in a certain way. It isn't good to surprise
people.
--
Tim Roberts, timr(a)probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.