From: KARL DEWEY on
Not need for experssion builder just use the query field as source for the
text box on the form.

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: Bob H on
KARL DEWEY wrote:
> Not need for experssion builder just use the query field as source for the
> text box on the form.

Yes, thats what I thought initially, but the said control source from
the qryPartValue which gives me the Commercial Value, is not showing in
properties. I can't see how to get it there as a source.

The main Shipping_Control form uses the tblShipping_Control as the
source, and the controls from that table are the only ones showing/available

Thanks
From: KARL DEWEY on
In the main Shipping_Control form source SQL you have to join the
qryPartValue to tblShipping_Control.

If you can not do it then post both and someone can show how to do it.

--
Build a little, test a little.

"Bob H" wrote:

> KARL DEWEY wrote:
> > Not need for experssion builder just use the query field as source for the
> > text box on the form.
> >

> Yes, thats what I thought initially, but the said control source from
> the qryPartValue which gives me the Commercial Value, is not showing in
> properties. I can't see how to get it there as a source.
>
> The main Shipping_Control form uses the tblShipping_Control as the
> source, and the controls from that table are the only ones showing/available
>
> Thanks
> .

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2