From: PHT on
I installed Suse 11.0 today and it auto configured my HP Photosmart D7560
printer as 7500 series. When I told it to print a page, it would put some
printing on the first page, then start putting out page after page of
blank pages until it was out of paper. Took awhile, but I corrected the
problem by downloading HPLIP 3.9.8 and installing it.

I don't know what version of HPLIP 11.1 or 11.2 is using, but if it is
not at least 3.9.8, I highly recommend that you download this version and
install it if you are having problems. It could fix your problems as it
did mine. The version in 11.0 is useless for the newer HP printers.

Paul T.

--
The only dumb question, is the one not asked

Pages: 1
Prev: UPS / SLES 10 question
Next: Live CD