From: Benjamin on
I currently have Windows XP SP3 Pro.

I have the install the chinese language pack and have been using my notepad
to write chinese characters. But recently, all my chinese character has
became some unknown words, This also affect some of the prgrams that read
chinese.

How do i rectify the issue so that my notepad can view chinese character.
From: "db" databaseben at hotmail dot on
might try a system
restore point.

--

db·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
DatabaseBen, Retired Professional

From: bahrouz on

i have a question to make things clear mr benjamin , did you change
the input language in the region and language setting in the control
panel , if so change your input language to Chinese , and if that was
the culprit then things will get back to what was before that check it
any way

Pages: 1
Prev: help
Next: Restoring AutoRun to Drives