From: Jeff on
Is there anywhere in Quicken Deluxe a place where I could enter remarks
and notes for myself?
Jeff
From: Notan on
On 6/2/2010 11:26 AM, Jeff(a)nospam.invalid wrote:
> Is there anywhere in Quicken Deluxe a place where I could enter remarks
> and notes for myself?
> Jeff

2008 Premier allows me to place notes in Quicken's built-in calendar.
From: Jeff on
On 6/2/2010 2:12 PM, Notan wrote:
> On 6/2/2010 11:26 AM, Jeff(a)nospam.invalid wrote:
>> Is there anywhere in Quicken Deluxe a place where I could enter remarks
>> and notes for myself?
>> Jeff
>
> 2008 Premier allows me to place notes in Quicken's built-in calendar.
Thanks.
In all my years of using Q I never used to Calendar. So I quickly went
to explore it.
Yes it allows you to attach a note, but it is tied to a specific date.
I would like to have a note that would be available in Q whatever the
date is. Is there somewhere to do that?

From: Notan on
On 6/2/2010 12:48 PM, Jeff(a)nospam.invalid wrote:
> On 6/2/2010 2:12 PM, Notan wrote:
>> On 6/2/2010 11:26 AM, Jeff(a)nospam.invalid wrote:
>>> Is there anywhere in Quicken Deluxe a place where I could enter remarks
>>> and notes for myself?
>>> Jeff
>>
>> 2008 Premier allows me to place notes in Quicken's built-in calendar.
> Thanks.
> In all my years of using Q I never used to Calendar. So I quickly went
> to explore it.
> Yes it allows you to attach a note, but it is tied to a specific date. I
> would like to have a note that would be available in Q whatever the date
> is. Is there somewhere to do that?

Not that *I* know of.

There are many programs that I'd like to attach a note to.

My solution was to create a simple text file, documenting
all additions/changes/etc that I've made to the programs,
and placing a shortcut on my Windows Desktop.
From: Jeff on
On 6/2/2010 3:27 PM, Notan wrote:
> On 6/2/2010 12:48 PM, Jeff(a)nospam.invalid wrote:
>>>
>>> 2008 Premier allows me to place notes in Quicken's built-in calendar.
>> Thanks.
>> In all my years of using Q I never used to Calendar. So I quickly went
>> to explore it.
>> Yes it allows you to attach a note, but it is tied to a specific date. I
>> would like to have a note that would be available in Q whatever the date
>> is. Is there somewhere to do that?
>
> Not that *I* know of.
>
> There are many programs that I'd like to attach a note to.
>
> My solution was to create a simple text file, documenting
> all additions/changes/etc that I've made to the programs,
> and placing a shortcut on my Windows Desktop.
That's what I do too, but some programs (I think taxcut is one) gives
you somewhere within the program to do it on. So I thought to ask.
Thanks, Jeff