From: GeorgeA on
Hello,
I use my Notes to store usernames and passwords (bad, I know). I want to
transfer them all to a Word File and then delete them but I can't seem to do
this in bulk.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"GeorgeA" <GeorgeA(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I use my Notes to store usernames and passwords (bad, I know). I want to
> transfer them all to a Word File and then delete them but I can't seem to do
> this in bulk.

Export your Notes folder to a CSV or TSV file and open that in Word.

There are plenty of password-keeping programs, many free, that will allow you
safe, secure access to your passwords and that are better than keeping the
data in a human-readable format.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]