From: Justin on
I have an old windows ME that i am trying to clone on to a flash drive and
half way through the proccess the program gives me an error saying hd error
cannot read try running chkdisk to fix any errors but then i run it and there
is no errors. is there any program that can clone the whole hd including OS
and errors it contains just a complete clone. the computer only holds 4gb
and i am using a 8gb flash drive.
From: LD55ZRA on
Sure Norton Ghost 15 can perform a cold image of your system. This means,
you just bootup your system using the recovery CD and it can save the image
file on your flash drive. It can also image a dead HD so there is no
problems there if you have bad sectors on your HD.

Do you know whether your machine can boot from the CD? Old systems never
did so you need to check this out. Alternatively, you could buy old
editions of Ghost which can create floppy disks to image your system

I suggest repost your query on:
where Anna is our resident expert on imaging programs.

hth