From: BarryL on
I have used a query as the row source for a chart. The query generates a
number with multiple decimal places. When I edit the chart I can format the
number in the data sheet but when I save the chart and view it the number
format is lost. I can format the number in the query using a formatnumber
expression but I want to use the query as a source for another query which
calls for a number rather than text. Is there a way to make the number
formating in the chart datasheet stick?
From: Duane Hookom on
Have you considered using a subreport rather than a chart datasheet? You
would have much greater control over the layout.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP