From: "Don Schmidt" Don on
Lotus 1-2-3 user here but this may help you.

Place the mouse pointer on the number 1 (left of column A), left click and
drag down and include number 5.
Release click but with the pointer in the darkened area, right click and
select "Delete Rows".

Your sheet should now be displayed starting on row 1.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

From: jwmtx on
Thanks to all of you. I will try these things and get back to you. I
appreciate your suggestions. James

From: jwmtx on
Thanks, men. I've tried these suggestions, but none of them work for me. I'm
not very good at this anyway. I've got the spread sheet backed up on an other
drive. I think I'll just try to transpose it onto this one. Thanks for all
the help. James