From: Steve JORDI on
Hi,
I noticed a strange behaviour on my Outlook 2007 under Windows 7
Ultimate 32-bit.

Each time I open a menu it is left aligned (not the content, just the
frame).
Instead of having the left border of the menu aligned to the menu
title itself, it is the right border. Just like when the mouse/menu is
near the right border of the desktop window and cannot expand to the
right. It's weird.

Any idea on how to reset menus to the normal behavior?

Sincerely,
Steve JORDI
M.Sc. in Geophysics

(Remove the I_REALLY_HATE_SPAMMERS from my email address)
1197 Prangins Email: stevejordiI_REALLY_HATE_SPAMMERS(a)hotmail.com
Switzerland WWW: www.sjordi.com
Volcanoes at www.sjordi.com/volcanoes