From: Stefan Alkman, Kontract - Sweden on
Hi,

I have the same problem with the same internal error in a complete new E2k7
environment (with a new single forest W2k8 AD structure).

My configuration is
2 HUB/CLI
1 SCC Cluster for mailboxes

All running e2k7 sp1 and rollup 3 (the same problem did exist with rollup 2)
on W2k8 boxes.

Jamelia: Did you solve your problem?

With best regards
/ Stefan Alkman, Kontract

From: ali.sayel on
Dear Freinds;

I have the same issue , i verified that permission is O.K. but when i
update the OAB it give me the same errors;
if any one solve this problem , i appreciate your help ,

Pages: 1
Prev: Backups failing in Exchange 2007
Next: IMAP error