From: Bill Glidden on
Rebuild generated the same errors in the Application Log :(

From: Dgoldman [MSFT] on
All the of the permissions have to be on the cn=all address lists contain
and down to the very address list object leaf as well.

From: Bill Glidden on
Hi Dave,

I have checked all the ojects in the heirarchy and all seems to be in order.

Do you think a reinstall of Exchange might be in order? This Exchange server
is running on SBS 2003 R2. I'm not sure of the methodology for reinstallaing
on SBS.

Thanks for your ongoing support.

Cheers,
Bill

From: Bill Glidden on
Reinstall of Exchange on SBS looks fraught :-(

From: Dgoldman [MSFT] on
I would open a support issue so some one can get a live meeting session to
your system and look to see if you missed something.