From: Quim on
Hi,

I was facing the same problem and I solved this way.
Go to the Nav ODBC driver configuration window and choose the following
settings:

· Identifiers=All Characters
· Language=Neutral (use Fieldname instead of FieldCaption)
· Option Field Type=Integer

Of course, you must redesign your SQL queries to use FieldNames

Hope this help.
Best regards.

From: M Docter M on
I found this:

http://blogs.msdn.com/german_nav_developer/archive/2008/06/26/fehlermeldung-bei-der-benutzung-von-nodbc-mit-tabellen-die-mehr-als-255-felder-beinhalten.aspx

Offtopic: Maybe you can help me as well, i added navision as a linked server
in sql, but keep getting disconnected when selecting from large tables ?
Then navision says i am connected and sql says not authorized.....

Any tips on that ?
From: AndreasT on
Hi Quim

Ty for the tip.
But i did solved it another way, I deleted 15 columns and know it works. So
there are a limit in the ODBC driver.