From: Andrew Wan on
According to IIS5.0 Beginner's Guide it says:

ODBC Logging:
EventID 6 - The template file being accessed contains an endif tag without a
corresponding if tag.

I've already double-checked I can access my datasource. I even created both
Local & System ODBC DSNs. I can test force the log by restarting IIS and I
see in System Event Viewer the same errors. Did MS abandon ODBC logging?