Prev: Spam
Next: programing
From: fhjghjhgg hgfghgghhghgh ghhgj on

"Patti Barden" <patti(a)freeola.com> schreef in bericht
ghgh ddghg dgdhg sgdhg hsghghddhghghg sghghdhsg hs ghghsg s
sghghghghgdhgshghaghshsgh sghgh gh
shgdh gsghdbghgh shdd gssgfgfgf dsghghghgshgh g
>I have been trying to figure out how to backup/copy
ghg dhg hghs dg sghg sghghgd sghg hg hgs dghd
d gshg sgh sddg sghghg h gshgdhdgh gh shgahghg

From: shosho on

"Patti Barden" <patti(a)freeola.com> wrote in message
>I have been trying to figure out how to backup/copy my email settings and
>messages and folders. I still am confused.
> Is there a step by step for a grey surfer?
>
> Also I had an old OE folder with the .dbx messages from long ago on Win98.
> I would like to access them but
> have no idea how. (incidentally the little icon beside them is from
> Photoshop so Photoshop trys to open them if
> I click on it.
> Sound confused, I am.
> Patti

Pages: 1