From: Nick on
I have XP Home Edition, running OE 6 with 4 e-mail accounts. One of of the
accounts has the toolbar missing. It has always been there but disappeared2
days ago. I went to customize toolbar and current toolbar buttons show the
icons that are missing but they will not display. Any suggestions?

Nick P

From: Bruce Hagen on
Toolbars disappear from Message Composition windows or the main OE window:
http://www.insideoe.com/problems/bugs.htm#notoolbars
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: predrag on

"Nick" <nicholaspiti(a)cox.net> wrote in message
>I have XP Home Edition, running OE 6 with 4 e-mail accounts. One of of the
>accounts has the toolbar missing. It has always been there but disappeared2
>days ago. I went to customize toolbar and current toolbar buttons show the
>icons that are missing but they will not display. Any suggestions?
>
> Nick P

Pages: 1
Prev: NNTP Timeout
Next: Can't delete