From: adibhapse on

Hi all,

I'm developing the Unidrv based printer driver, and I made use of
oemdll sample in DDK under win2k. Also I successfully added one dialog
page to the UI plugin. Now what I want to do is to allow user to enter
some values in the text boxes provided, and then I need my driver to
take these values as Paper Height and Width, and accordingly, the
bitmap should be bild for the same. How I can do so?
And I want to do this from the code, and not from the GPD file.
When I try using GPD, i.e. making the paper size as 1 x 1, then I get
the bitmap for the same i.e. of 5682 bytes with 203 dpi resolution.
Also the bitmap size gets changed, when I change the paper size in GPD,
but I want the same thing to happen from the code, i.e. from OEMUI and
OEMUNI plugin.

I'm having one sample driver which does the same, but I don't have the
source code for that.

Can anyone suggest me the solution, or some hints to this, please
reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Adi

--
adibhapse

From: Asim Siddiqui on
Hii adi;
Hii , i am new in the field of Windows driver development.I want to develop
a driver for the printer for Win2K usint UNIDRV.I am using the "oemui"
sample application defined in the NTDDK path . In doing so i am facing with
2 problems:

1. I want to customize Default " Printer Document Property page" . I am able
to add a new Tab on that. But i am unable to rename the existing one i.e.
"Layout" & "Paper/Quality" Tabs.
How can i do that ? Can there be any function retreiving the handle of the
"Layout" propertypage.

2. Is it possible to kill the default "Document Property page " & show my
customize one.

Please tell me asap.Its very urgent.
Mail Id: asim.siddiqui(a)netcreativemind.com

Regards
asim siddiqui

From: Vipin on
You are asking to write a driver in newsgroup. I am afraid, I won't be able
to answer this in words. You need someone to get it built mostly given the
urgency.

Thanks
Vipin