From: TerryGH on
I had to do a complete XP Pro Sp3 a while back and when I reinstalled OL 2003
the previous arhive files were lost (or actually I probably didn't reinstall
OL correctly). Anyway I need to reorganize my personal folders and have
waited to setup new archives until that task was completed but it is an
ongoing process. So my question is if I go ahead and setup archiving now,
what is the impact on the archived file when I make changes to the folder
organization? Hope this question makes sense and thanks in advance ....