From: naveen prasad on
Dear Kindly solve my problem

table t1 has fields pictures, name
in design view pictures field is ole object
name is text.

now in table, i have inserted some pictures in field pictures, corresponding
written some name in name field

if we open table t1 to view.

pictures name

package n1
package n2
package n3
package n4
package n5
package n6

now i have written a small query as
select t1.pictures from t1 where name = x;

x is given in run time, like any thing as n1 /n2/n3/n4 /....
let say x is n2 now.
i am getting result as pictures
package.

I want the result of query to activate the picture when query input is given..

kindly help me how can i do it.

regards

From: naveen prasad on
can anyone help me here pls....