From: Dennis Jackson on

I am using Microsoft Word and would like to put reference numbers in my
paper. I would like to raise them above the line. Is it sub-script or
super sub-script and how do I finish it? Thanks Dennis

--
Dennis Jackson
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Use the Footnote or Endnote feature, and the reference numbers will be
created automatically. By default the Footnote/Endnote Reference style is
superscript.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)