From: mckenzieaj on

In one of our exchange 2007 implementations we restrict the GAL display
for each user to a subset of the overall GAL for the Exchange
Organization. (Damn, it is hard to spell that with a 'z'!)

When a user sets up an out of office response to people "Inside My
Organisation", it would be great if it only sent that message to people
on their customised GAL, instead of the whole organisation.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how we could make this happen given
there does not appear to be any options like the ones in the "Outside My
Organisation" tab that lets you send OOO's only to your contacts list?

suspect this is a toughie, and without a broad audience in terms of
application!

Thanks
Andrew McKenzie

--