From: Poetsonmars on
Recently when replying to emails (I use html mode as default), am unable to
use the mouse to highlight, copy, or paste text. The only way is to do it
manually by placing the cursor at the beginning of what I want copied, then
use shift to insert the cursor at the end, and hit ctrl cut/copy/paste to
effect the action. If I do manage to get the text in the email highlited,
it's as a block, as though the message was in a table and the entire cell is
being selected. Cannot get individual words, sentences, or sections of text.
FYI - mouse shortcuts work just fine in every other application. Have read
about others having this problem in Outlook, and ran across one who had it in
Word, but no information on what or why it happens. It didn't used to. Have
not tried repairing Office install because it works fine in every other
MSO2007 application.