From: mutu26 on

Steve;649818 Wrote:

Not directly! Once you send an email, it resides on the recipient's
ISP's
> server and if the recipient has downlpaded his email message, it
resides on
> the recipient's computer (and alsp may still reside on the ISP's
server).
> Your only chance is to call the recipient's ISP and ask if the
recipient has
> downloaded hos email. If noy, ask the ISP to delete the email from the
> server.
>
> Steve
> santus(a)penn.com
>

> "**** G./AKA: Richard" <grismo(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
> > IS THERE ANY WAY TO DELETE A MESSAGE SENT IN ERROR. EMERGENCY. HELP
ME
> > PLEASE

Today I was in the Internet and noticed there a lot of tools,which
works with emails. But one of it I used - 'outlook express help'
(http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/dbx_explorer.html),software solved my
issue in a minute and free of charge as far as I remember. Besides I
knew how utility can easily assign tasks, share calendars, organize
meetings and forward documents as attachments.

--
mutu26
mutu26's Profile: 1476

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/chat.php

Pages: 1
Prev: Shop Product ?Search form/query Access
Next: hei