From: scp on
Hi, I am using outlook 2007 professional office for three years and over the
last two months everytime I try to access my email through outlook ,
raimentfashions(a)hotmail.com, I keep getting an error message that says
"forbidden" in outlook. though i can get through on internet explorer. I
even reinstalled cleanly on an new hard disk and got the same message, so i
realized the error or bug is on your end. If you can clear this problem up I
think myself and others will like and support microsoft much more, I already
have everyone in my company purchasing microsoft office, if this problem
affects them and it gets back to me , Ill have to apply for a job at
microsoft soon. Please see if you can solve it. My hp core2 at home never
had a connection difficulty like this before, but the other imap emails more
or less work on outlook jst the hotmail account. sonnypuri(a)hotmail.com
THE ERROR MESSAGE READ THE SERVER REPLIED FORB IDDEN ERROR “0x800CCC33”

From: Vince Averello on
See if the info here helps:
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/msn_denied.asp